I hope you guys are craving some pumpkin because I may have a bit of pumpkin overload for you today, haha! 🙂 First up, my new absolutely favorite pumpkin recipe… *drumroll please*…
Katie’s Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Icing! I made just a few edits to this recipe to cut down on dairy, but honestly if I were you and you don’t have lactose issues… I’d use her recipe for sure! It’s amazing. Also, her pictures are fabulous. Don’t let my less-than-appealing shot turn you off of these amazing rolls!
1 package Pillsbury recipe creations
1/2 cup pumpkin
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup Splenda
pinch of salt
pinch of pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup Splenda
2 tsp powdered sugar
1/4 cup Mrs. Buttersworth sugar free syrup
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, or foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spread the dough out on parchment paper (or foil). Gently pull on all four corners of the dough to stretch the dough out a bit.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the pumpkin, 1/2 cup Splenda, and seasonings until well combined. Using a spatula, spread pumpkin mixture evenly over the dough. Starting at the long end of the dough, start rolling until dough is rolled into a long skinny log. Cut 10 even rolls.
4. Arrange the rolls swirl-side-up on the parchment paper (or foil) and bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
5. Meanwhile, to make the glaze, combine 1/4 cup Splenda, powdered sugar, and syrup. Stir until well combined. When the cinnamon rolls come out of the oven, drizzle or brush icing evenly over each cinnamon roll while they are still warm.
Recipe just slightly adapted from Katie at Dashing Dish.
Next up, a recipe I found on Pinterest from RedHead Recipes! This one was so simple and I already had all the stuff for it in my kitchen (don’t you love recipes like that?). I made it for a quick dinner one night when I was on the run. 🙂
And finally, I’m sure several of you avid Pinners have seen this Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate floating around Pinterest. I made it with coconut milk to cut down on dairy and it was still super tasty! 🙂
Recipe for Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate (we used coconut milk!)