Thanks for the gift suggestions, friends! Those really did help! 🙂 It’s hard to believe that Christmas is so close already. I really do love this time of the year. I love picking out just the perfect gifts for people! 🙂
Speaking of wonderful things. I sure do love pizza. So today I wanted to share this recipe from Dashing Dish with you guys!
Mini Pizzas by Dashing Dish
4 whole wheat wraps
1 (15oz) can pizza sauce (we used our homemade sauce)
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (I subbed in soy cheese for mine)
48 mini turkey pepperonis
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Start by laying each tortilla out individually on a flat surface, and use an empty can, cup, or cookie cutter to cut 3-4 medium circles out of each wrap.
3. Press each wrap circle into muffin tin using your fingers.
4. Drop about 1-2 tablespoons of sauce in each wrap. Divide mozzarella cheese evenly over each mini pizza. Place 4 mini pepperoni’s on top of each pizza.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Wait for pizzas to cool, and remove from muffin tin using a fork or knife. Pizza’s should pop out with ease!
Mmm… I love pizza so much! Just looking at this recipe again makes me hungry. I love how Katie comes up with some of the best looking recipes. I highly recommend her site and recipes! 🙂