You know, ’cause “Rae” is short for “Rach”… get it, right? Yeah, I know… I’m so clever. 😉 Though, for those who don’t know, two of my sisters call me Rae and my nieces and nephews call me Aunt Rae Rae. So it really does count! Anyway, moving on…
Kat from Katalyst Health Blog nominated me for the sunshine award which was just really so sweet! Since sunshine is one of my most favorite things ever I felt like this survey was right up my alley! 🙂
I’m supposed to answer a few questions so grab your cinnamon dolce latte (oh, is that just me?) and read on. 🙂
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Absolutely Jesus. During His time on Earth He was counter-cultural in so many huge ways. He not only loved the outcasts, He literally reached out His holy hands and touched them. He not only spoke to women, He gave them dignity. He taught about love and mercy, forgiveness and equality. Best of all, He brought us face to face with God and told us that we too can call him Father. That, my friends, is awesome. 🙂
2. What is your favorite number? 5. It has been my number every time I’ve played a sport!
3. What is your favorite animal? Oh man, this is a tough one. Really anything fuzzy makes my heart melt, but I am especially taken with my pup. Yeah, I am so that person. 😉 So I’m going to say dogs!
4. What is your Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest? Okay, I cheated and added Pinterest to this list, but seriously if I’m not already following you on there, I want to be! I always need new brilliant ideas! My Pinterest is here, Twitter is here, and I only have a personal Facebook page, but if you are interested in being friends, shoot me an email! 🙂
5. What is your favorite time of day? To be honest, I like all hours of the day. I bounce out of bed in the morning and I am good to go all day. I never get to that “cranky” point at night time. If I start to get over tired then I just get hilarious. As in, I think I’m hilarious which makes everyone around me laugh which only makes me laugh more. But really, I love all day long! 🙂
6. What was your favorite vacation? Another tough one! We travel so much (hence our whole page dedicated to our travels, haha!) it’s hard to pick an absolute favorite! Seriously, any time we are at the beach I am crazy happy, but that is pretty frequently (like 6 times this year already, haha!). So let’s just say our latest Destin trip was pretty amazing! And so was Cozumel the year before! LOVE!
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Dancing! Or Hiking! Or biking! Or playing softball! Or volley ball! Or weight lifting! Or shooting hoops with my husband! Or playing at the beach! Or maybe jumping on the trampoline! Oh goodness, once again I don’t know. I just love so many things. I don’t have like one “activity” that I just want to do all the time. I am kind of all over the board on this one. Haha!
8. What is your favorite drink? Decaf sugar free mocha frappe with almond milk… oh man, the bliss!
9. What is your favorite flower? Gerber Daisies! I absolutely LOVE them! They are so pretty and they make my heart smile. 🙂
10. What is your passion? I am passionate about my faith, my marriage, the teens I volunteer with, and walking through life with those I love. I really have a passion for just living life. I really love to laugh and dance and daydream, to soak up sunshine and snuggle and play, to cook and photograph and organize, to make unforgettable memories and love fearlessly and be present in a radical way. And especially to leave each day full of joy. Life is good, my friends. 🙂
Ooookay so I’m supposed to pass this on to just a handful of people, but I don’t want to leave anyone out so I am going to be that person who just tags everyone! So if you haven’t done this yet and want to, consider yourself nominated! 🙂 Or at least answer a few of the questions in the comments. I’m curious about you guys! 🙂