I have several unrelated things to share, so we’re going bullet point list style today.
* Christopher cut 3″ off my hair. It was his first time to cut hair and he did an awesome job!
* I got Snapchat this past week at the urging of the teen girls I’m volunteering with. I’m rach.vendetti if you want to follow. Or be friends. Or whatever it is that you are on Snapchat. #newbie
* Christopher is in busy season at work so on Saturday I went in to the office and helped him out for a bit.
That’s a shot I sent via Snapchat on Saturday morning to one of the teen girls who had SnapChatted me at 11:45am to say she’d just woken up. And that’s the face Christopher made when I told him that while we had been at his office, she had been sleeping in. 😉 Ah, teenage life.
* Went to a Super Bowl Party last night. Spent more time chatting with friends and playing with an adorable Westie pup named Grizz than I did actually watching the game. 😉 Bring on March Madness!
* We celebrated our engagement anniversary with a dinner at Carrabba’s. We tend to prefer local restaurants to chain, but we had a free dinner there. And my oh my am I glad we went. Their chicken marsala is delightful as well as their prosciutto wrapped asparagus with fontina. Um, yes please. We will be making this at home.
Even in bad lighting it looks delicious!
* Speaking of our engagement anniversary… it has been 8 years since my best friend asked if I would spend “the rest of forever” with him. 6 short months later we were married. And time has flown.
I’m thankful for the way that our love has grown stronger with each passing year. Every routine day, each grand adventure, every heartache we face together, and every big triumph… Love has grown. And I am so thankful. 🙂